Paying with Epassi is easy! You can make the payment with Epassi mobile app, phonenumber or in the web service. Please check your merchant which payment methods they are accepting.
Pay with Epassi mobile app
Download the free Epassi mobile app from your app store (App Store or Google Play). You can see your real-time credit and usage locations in the app.
- Select the merchant in the app.
- Enter the amount to be paid or select a product.
- Accept payment by swiping right - you will receive a receipt in the app.
- Show the receipt at the cashier in 15 minutes. Please note that the receipt is valid for 15 minutes from the payment so make the payment at the cashier.
Pay with phone number by the cashier
Some access points may charge your phone number. Be prepared to prove your identity when using this form of payment.
- Tell the cashier you want to pay with Epassi.
- Give the cashier your mobile number and the amount you want to pay with Epassi. Please prepare to prove your identity.
- You will receive a receipt for the payment in your Epassi mobile app or, if you don’t have the app, by SMS.
Some merchants cannot accept cash payments. Instead, they provide an invoice that you can pay through the Epassi web service.
- Log in to the Epassi web service here.
- Select "Online payments" from the side menu.
- Enter the name of the service provider in the "Select service provider" field and choose the desired service provider.
- Fill in the required fields and press the "Pay" button, which will appear when all necessary information has been completed. The payment will be charged immediately.
- You will receive a receipt for the payment, which you can show to your service provider if necessary.