Paying with Epassi is easy! You can make the payment with Epassi mobile app, online, with your phone number or by text message. Please check your merchant which payment methods they are accepting here.
Pay with Epassi mobile app
Download the free Epassi app from your app store (App Store or Google Play). You can see your real-time balance and usage locations in the app.
- Select the merchant in the app.
- Enter the amount to be paid or select a product.
- Accept payment by swiping right - you will receive a receipt in the app.
- Show the receipt at the cashier in 15 minutes. Please note that the receipt is valid for 15 minutes from the payment so make the payment at the cashier.
You can pay online with your Epassi benefits in several ways:
1. At the employee benefits online store Epassi Marketplace.
2. In online stores that have the Epassi payment button, here is a list of them. By choosing the Epassi payment button at the checkout, you go to the Epassi online service to pay for your purchase and then return to the online store.
3. Epassi online payments, which can be found in our online service
- Log in to the Epassi online service here.
- Select "Online payments" from the side menu.
- Enter the name of the service provider in the "Select service provider" field and choose the desired service provider.
- Fill in the required fields and press the "Pay" button, which will appear when all necessary information has been completed. The payment will be charged immediately.
- You will receive a receipt for the payment, which you can show to your service provider if necessary.
Pay with phone number by the cashier
Some sites may charge your phone number. Be prepared to prove your identity when using this form of payment.
- Tell the cashier you want to pay with Epassi.
- Give the cashier your mobile number and the amount you want to pay with Epassi. Please prepare to prove your identity.
- You will receive a receipt for the payment in your Epassi mobile app or, if you don’t have the app, by text message.
Note! Your phone number must be registered to Epassi, before a payment with the phone number can be done.
Pay with text message
Some of the sites accept text message payments.
1. Make sure the place of use accepts text message payments!
2. In the text message, write the number code of the location, space and the amount of the service, for example "39097 9.80".
3. The location's number code can be found at the cashier.
4. Send a text message to 050 902 3456.
5. Show the payment receipt you received as a return message to the cashier.