The service providers will determine what payment methods they accept.
The most popular way to pay with Epassi is the Epassi app. Epassi app can be found in iOS App Store or Google Play-store by the name 'Epassi'. The app is free of charge.
Epassi customer service can add payment methods to your account. Contact Epassi customer service by email to email@example.com or by calling 0200 69 000.
Pay with Epassi mobile app
The app is a convenient payment method and you can also see your real-time credit and usage locations. Download the free Epassi app from your app store (App Store or Google Play).
- Select a location in the app
- Enter the amount to be paid or select a product.
- Accept payment and show receipt to app at checkout. Please note that the receipt is valid for 15 minutes from the date of payment.
Pay with SMS
If you do not have a smartphone and your location accepts SMS, follow these steps:
In the SMS, enter the business ID, space, and amount to pay. The number-based user ID of the office can be found at the checkout. Please send an SMS to 050 902 3456. Show the check receipt you received as a return message.
Example: Text "39097 9.80" and send to 050 902 3456
Pay with phone number by the cashier
Some access points may charge by your phone number. Be prepared to prove your identity when using this form of payment.
- Tell the cashier that you want to pay with Epassi.
- Give them your mobile number and the amount you want to pay with Epassi.
- You will receive a receipt for the payment in your Epassi application or, in the absence thereof, by SMS.
Some merchants cannot accept cash payments. Instead, they provide an invoice that you can pay through the Epassi Online Service.
- Log in with your username on the Epassi website.
- Select "Online payments" from the side menu.
- Enter the name of the service provider in the "Select service provider" field and select the name of the service provider.
- Fill in the required fields and press the "Pay" button, which will appear when all information has been completed. You will be immediately charged for your balance.
- You will receive a voucher for payment, which you can show to your service provider if necessary.