Some merchants cannot accept cash payments. Instead, they provide an invoice that you can pay through the ePassi Online Service.
- Log in with your username on the ePass website.
- Select "Online payments" from the side menu.
- Enter the name of the service provider in the "Select service provider" field and select the name of the service provider.
- Fill in the required fields and press the "Pay" button, which will appear when all information has been completed. You will be immediately charged for your balance.
- You will receive a voucher for payment, which you can show to your service provider if necessary.
Please check in advance what type of payment does your service provider accepts from 'Search for Merchants'
Some merchants also have a payment button integrated into their own webshop. Please follow instructions on the service providers' own web-store.